|Remuneration:||R1100000 per year Cost to company|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Are you looking for work in the Centurion/Pretoria area? If so, look no further. Our client is a financial giant with one of the biggest in-house development environments making use of bleeding edge technologies to leverage business advantage. This company is dynamic and energetic. They have can-do attitude and a spirit of innovation. They are looking for a Senior Developer to join their Fast Paced, dynamic team of developers.
You will be required to design, develop, maintain and support a portfolio of software applications and services to ensure improved business efficiencies and that are aligned to the enterprise architecture and business strategy. If you are up for the challenge and can think outside the box, do not hesitate to apply today!
- Relevant tertiary qualification in engineering or computer science
- Five to eight years’ experience as a Small Talk developer
- Five to eight years’ experience as a technical team lead
- Extensive experience in Gemstone (three years)
- In-depth knowledge of unit and integration testing and test automation
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise, SOA and development patterns and practices
- Experience in IBM WebSphere, MQ and Process Server will be an advantage
- Experience in build, release and test automation
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements, conduct analysis and prioritise requests
- Translate business requirements into workable solutions and document solution into technical specifications
- Design and code new software functionality using codes that is readable, maintainable and re-usable
- Provide client with regular feedback on the technical design and timelines for solution
- Collaborate with business analysts and testing team in developing, testing and deploying new software system components or software system enhancements
- Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed
Reference number for this position is GZ42417 which is a permanent position based in Centurion offering a cost to company salary negotiable to R1m PA on experience and ability. Contact Garth on or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT Recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the E-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals! https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/
Posted on 13 Jul 09:40