|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
RunwaySale is one of the top e-tailers in South Africa. We are innovative, fashionable and dynamic and we are seeking a digital marketing manager to join our awesome team in Cape Town.
This fantastic opportunity is perfectly suited for a self-motivated individual who will thrive under pressure, who has a keen eye for detail, a guru with numbers, and better multitasking abilities than a circus juggler.
Sounds like fun, well you will be sure to work with equally awesome, passionate people who will not only support your journey, but also make it a fun & adventurous one. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic and flexible company.
If you have what it takes to join an A-class team, we’d love to hear from you!
- Conceptualisation, planning and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating on campaigns with our design team.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Assessing global best practice across marketing channels.
- Together with our channel experts – drive the marketing channel performance through development of strategies, support of execution and critical challenging of the status quo (SEO, SEM, Display & Affiliate, CRM, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing).
- Manage and report on the paid search, display, social and retargeting channels, with responsibility for budget allocation and accountability for results.
- Understand and provide insights into cross device behaviour, and be an expert in digital media across desktop and mobile.
- Develop and optimize new approaches to customer acquisition and conversion through all types of digital media (programmatic, RTB, marketing automation etc.)
- Work closely with the development team to launch new digital advertising products, and to ensure that all paid media activity is tagged, tracked and measured in an accurate way.
- Managing supplier and cross-departmental relationships effectively.
- Managing the performance of the Marketing Team.
Runwaysale is an online fashion retailer. We offer over 300 high-end brands at a discounted price to our exclusive society. New brands launch daily and run for a limited time.
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong digital experience in SEO, Social Media Marketing, CRM, Content Marketing, Consumer Insights and Paid Marketing.
- Extensive experience with project management tools.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience with particular focus on Excel.
- The person must have a deep level of knowledge of digital tools and platforms, particularly Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook and Instagram paid media as well as other media buying platforms and ad servers.
- Have a passion for digital measurement and an understanding of how to implement tracking solutions based on business requirements, and can effectively brief these requirements to the development team in the form of a product specification document.
- Be highly numerate and analytical, with a data oriented approach to making decisions and allocating budgets.
- Be commercially astute, and possess excellent judgement
- A creative eye to sign off artwork.
- A relevant qualification in marketing.
- A minimum of three years of digital marketing management
- Direct reporting management experience essential.
- E-commerce experience.
- Highly motivated and dedicated to change the e-commerce and retail environment in South Africa.
RunwaySale is committed to transformation and redressing of past inequalities. Our employment equity goals will be taken into account in our selection process.
Posted on 16 Sep 11:04